Moving is a lot of work, but the place needs be cleaned top to bottom, ready for moving-in, or moving-out:
- Deep cleaning
- Move out cleaning
- Move in cleaning
- One time cleaning
- Spring cleaning
- Post construction cleaning
- Ceiling fans
And more – Oh my! When it’s time to move out, the professional housekeepers we refer can bring all the supplies, equipment and clean towels. They can:
- Clean inside of the fridge and freezer.
- Degrease grimy ovens
- Take care of microwave splatter.
- Clean cabinets and drawers inside and out.
- Clean baseboards, ceiling-fans and windows.