Let’s face it, preparing and leasing rental properties is not an easy task. You’ve worked hard to market your units, and now it is up to you to make sure they are presented in the best possible light when potential tenants visit.
Because great first impressions are so critical toward making rental properties lease faster, the solution is to make sure your units are sparkling clean. This allows future tenants to easily imagine themselves living in and enjoying the space as their new home.
And that is why booking your turnovers through Cleanology will make a difference!
Cl 105 Turnover Cleanings typically include:
- Bedrooms– all surfaces
- Bathrooms – all surfaces
- Kitchen – all surfaces
- Clean Inside and outside of all appliances
- Inside and outside of all cabinets, shelves, drawers
- Clean baseboards and moldings; spot clean walls
- Clean doorknobs, light fixtures, switches, and outlets
- Clean air vents and exhaust fans (where accessible).
- Sliding glass doors and tracks
- Ceiling fans (where accessible)
- Floors: vacuum carpet areas; sweep and mop hard surfaces